Weddings, Private & Corporate Event PLanning
I am proud to offer a wide variety of Event Planning & Coordination Services to serve any project. Please have look through my most popular requested service offerings below. I am happy to customize a solution that works with your unique needs and budget.
2020 Posted Rate : $500 for 8 hours of day of coordination services
Wedding: DAY-OF EVENT COORDINATION SERVICES ONLY
This service is for those who have planned everything themselves and just need a 3rd party person to oversee that their plan happens the way it was intended and to deal with any day-of items that occur. This is my most popular service offering! Client might also meet with me prior to their special day at their event venue and may wish to get assistance creating their day-of schedule.
Package Includes: Anything you need from me in order to turn your event dreams into reality! This is an a la carte service where you pay based on time used and have me at your disposable for any needs. Some clients use all their hours onsite the day of their event; other use a little beforehand for consultations etc. Below are just some examples of how we can use this time; however please express any particular needs you may have!
- FREE meet and greet consultation
- Access to me by phone, email, text, facebook messenger for FREE ongoing small bits of advice and planning communications
- 10 hours of my professional services for day of event coordination / pre meetings (additional hours @ $50/hour)
- Day of Event Schedule consultation / creation (access to my professional templates for your drafting & my professional review for feedback and tweeks)
- Access to my preferred vendor list (no pressure to use!)
- Wedding rehearsal (if needed)
- Set up / tear down of your personally provided table top and other misc. small décor items i.e. centerpieces, table cards, favours, receiving line, etc. *Everything gets packed up and loaded into your vehicle at the end of the night! (Home delivery services also available!)
- Vendor primary point of contact & management day of event. I ensure that you get what you pay for and am your eyes and ears the day of the event to ensure that all services are delivered on point!
- Day of event schedule & time management; including orchestration of key moments i.e. ceremony procession, receiving lines, grand entrance, speeches, special dances and more!
Typical Duties of a day of event coordinator may include (but are not limited to):
- set up (table cards, receiving line, centerpieces, props, decor, etc. )
- take down (rental items, personal items, etc.)
- ceremony orchestration / order of service (working with your officiant)
- grand entrance line-up's / orchestration
- bridal party management
- time & schedule management
- vendor liaison
- overall seeing over event
I like to tell my clients, it's sort of like hiring a best friend for the day :) Ask me to do whatever you need done and I will make it happen.
PLEASE SEE MY FACEBOOK PAGE FOR EXAMPLE PREVIOUS EVENTS, REVIEWS, ETC.
CORPORATE EVENT PLANNING
Most companies today do not require a full time in-house event planner on staff. Outsourcing your occasional event planning needs to a professional can save your business THOUSANDS in time and resources. Keep focused on your core business functions that you do best and leave your company holiday party planning, meetings, awards ceremonies, networking events, employee appreciation events and all other business events to a outsourced professional.
I am proud to have been able to work with some of the BIGGEST names in the corporate business world. Ask me for referrals and references!
I work from my own home-office and provide all my own technologies. I can travel to your office as needed for meetings and can do errands related to the event needs.
All of my time is recorded IN DETAIL and I invoice at the end of the project for all expenses incurred with your approval in advance.
Discounted rates MAY APPLY for long term corporate clients requiring regular services!
EVENT CONSULTING ONLY
Consulting is for individuals who need help getting started or who have hit a road-block in their event planning and just need that professional friend with the experience to call and ask questions to. Consulting can be a one-time meeting or an on-going service via in person or phone call / Skype meetings.
FULL WEDDING PLANNING & COORDINATION
This service is for couples who would like a wedding coordinator working with them throughout the entire wedding planning process -- start to finish. Your event planner will be an integral part of planning your special day, including (but not limited to): Venue Research and selection, vendor research & selection (i.e. photographers, DJs, Caterers, Rentals, Ministers, Decor etc.), complete day of event planning and coordination and more!
•Typically around 10-20% of your total event budget is the average cost of an event planner from concept to completion
•Typical full wedding planning fees can range from $500-$5000 depending on size, complexity and budget of the wedding
•Min $500 event planning fee for events where the total event budget is $2000 or less
I am excited to now also offer Wedding Officiating to my roster of services. Discounted rates apply for clients who do day of event coordination / event planning services + officiating.
Pick-Up / Drop Off Truck & Trailer Services
If you have hired me for your event and need a place to have items delivered, stored and transported to and from your event, I offer a full size pick up truck with cap and trailer that I can operate and utilize to transport items for your event
Customers who work with me have access to my lengthy list of contacts and preferred rates with other event industry professionals that I regularly work with. They are all affordable, professional and reliable. These people range from professional entertainers, waitresses & waiters, various DJs, photographers, decor companies and more. You can check out some of my preferred vendors here.
**Please note that, unlike many event planners, I do not make a profit or kick-back commission from my preferred vendors. I prefer to work with tried and true industry professionals and get my customers the best possible rates for their special day.**