DAY-OF EVENT COORDINATION SERVICES
This service is for those who have planned everything themselves and just need a 3rd party person to oversee that their plan happens the way it was intended and to deal with any day-of items that occur. This is my most popular service offering! Client might also meet with me prior to their special day at their event venue and may wish to get assistance creating their day-of schedule.
Package Includes: Anything you need from me in order to turn your event dreams into reality! This is an a la carte service where you pay based on time used and have me at your disposable for any needs. Some clients use all their hours onsite the day of their event; other use a little beforehand for consultations etc. Below are just some examples of how we can use this time; however please express any particular needs you may have!
- FREE meet and greet consultation
- Access to me by phone, email, text, facebook messenger for FREE ongoing small bits of advice and planning communications
- 8 hours of my professional services for day of event coordination / pre meetings (additional hours @ $70/hour)
- Day of Event Schedule consultation / creation (access to my professional templates for your drafting & my professional review for feedback and tweeks)
- Access to my preferred vendor list (no pressure to use!)
- Wedding rehearsal (if needed)
- Set up / tear down of your personally provided table top and other misc. small décor items i.e. centerpieces, table cards, favours, receiving line, etc. *Everything gets packed up and loaded into your vehicle at the end of the night! (Home delivery services also available!)
- Vendor primary point of contact & management day of event. I ensure that you get what you pay for and am your eyes and ears the day of the event to ensure that all services are delivered on point!
- Day of event schedule & time management; including orchestration of key moments i.e. ceremony procession, receiving lines, grand entrance, speeches, special dances and more!
Typical Duties of a day of event coordinator may include (but are not limited to):
- set up (table cards, receiving line, centerpieces, props, decor, etc. )
- take down (rental items, personal items, etc.)
- ceremony orchestration / order of service (working with your officiant)
- grand entrance line-up's / orchestration
- bridal party management
- time & schedule management
- vendor liaison
- overall seeing over event
I like to tell my clients, it's sort of like hiring a best friend for the day :) Ask me to do whatever you need done and I will make it happen.
PLEASE SEE MY FACEBOOK PAGE FOR EXAMPLE PREVIOUS EVENTS, REVIEWS, ETC.
Benefits Of A Day Of Wedding Coordinator
(and why you can't afford NOT to have one!)
This blog post is for the bride or groom or family of the couple who is on the fence or having to prove a point as to why they need to have a wedding day of coordinator at the very least for their special day. 9 out of 10 times I have a FREE meet and greet with a client, I book them. For those that I do not book, it's generally because they either:
-A- thought they needed a day of coordinator but in fact actually realized that they needed a wedding planner or
- B - because either of the couple members or their families do not see the value in the service. Here are the top reason why you can't afford NOT to have wedding coordinator. I trust that this helps make the decision easier :)
1. It's like hiring a best friend for the day
This is one of the first things I tell a potential client when they ask what it means to have a day of coordinator. Hiring a day of wedding coordinator truly is like hiring a best friend for the day. You get to ask me to do whatever you need, and you don't owe me any other then my paycheck at the end of the night ;)
The most affordable purchase for your special day.
2. Main Point of Contact For Your Professionals
It's inevitable that things will come up the day of the wedding onsite and people are going to have questions. The DJ, Hall, Decor company, Floor Manager, Guests, etc. will all have questions that come up, regardless of all the pre communication and planning. A day of coordinator will alleviate the number of people coming up to you on your special day and weed out the non critical questions so that you can enjoy your time.
3. Mitigate The Madness
You've likely spent the better part of year planning your special day. Surely all goes smoothly and off without a hitch. But what if it doesn't? Whether is the cake that doesn't arrive to the right hall or the limo driver who's gone MIA, a day of coordinator can take care of those sudden things that should come up. We have the expertise and professionalism to handle any situation that should come up, and we are a neutral 3rd party who can step in to take the situation by the reins as needed.
4. Take the edge off
Your bridal party and yourselves are likely exhausted from all the pre planning. The day of the wedding is YOUR TIME to ENJOY yourselves. Having a day of coordinator saves your feet, time and frustration; allowing you to enjoy yourself.
5. Professional Knows Best
As a young couple, you have likely only been to a handful of wedding at best. You may or may not have actually been in a wedding yourself to know the in's and out's on how a typical flow of events occur. A professional Day of Coordinator knows how to deal with all the little things that come up and are inevitable i.e. your receiving line takes a little longer then anticipated, thus pushing your reception back. Dad wasn't ready in time for his speech, so we have to switch to another activity to make up time. Your professional will work with you to make game day decisions.
6. Your Eyes & Ears When You Aren't There
While you are at your ceremony, you are generally offsite while a lot of your important deliveries and set up are happening. During the reception, you will likely be sitting up at your head table. At some point, you may even sneak off to take some more photos. Who are your eyes and ears when you are not there? From being there for these times to even the small things like checking with your guests during the meal to ensure that all is well and that dietary restrictions were properly accommodated, to making sure that the guest bathrooms are being well maintained by your hall, there are the little things that help make your special day that cut above and that a Day of Coordinator assists with.
7. Keep Your Items Safe
A lot of couples are making a lot of their own items for their special day and have brought in a lot of their own personal items in terms of decor. A Day Of Coordinator assists with the set up, tear down and safe packing of all your belongings, so as to ensure that things don't get left behind. I find a lot of my clients are able to save money from their decor companies by having the option of getting their Day of Coordinator to assist with a lot of the post event tear down.
8. We Deal With The Awkward Stuff
Does uncle Bobby get a little"excited" when he's had a few too many? Are the some guests that don't quite get along to look out for? Is your dad likely going to need a tissue during his speech? I hear it all as a Day of Coordinator :) Going back to the topic of "hiring a best friend for the day", as your Day of Coordinator you can tell me all the awkward stuff to keep and eye out for on your special day so that you don't have to deal with it.
9.Enjoy your special day
Most importantly, having a day of coordinator allows you to enjoy your special day and take the stress off!
10. Most affordable purchase
I have clients who spend more on their wedding cake then they do their day of coordinator :) Most are fairly surprised by how affordable having a day of coordinator actually is.
Looking forward to the possibility of working with you on your special day.